Spider Electric Ltd. puts our employees first and looks out for their best interests.
Over 80% of apprentices with Spider Electric became ticketed Journeymen
If you are interested in a stable, long-term career growth opportunity, please submit your resume today!
"*" indicates required fields
Journeyman & Apprentice Electricians
Spider Electric is currently hiring Journeyman & Apprentice Electricians for projects located in and around Medicine Hat, AB.
Spider Electric works on a variety of industrial oil and gas construction and maintenance projects throughout Southern Alberta. As a successful applicant, you will have the opportunity to work on full-time, long-term industrial projects with well-established and reputable clients.
- Journeyman Electrical certificate, OR
- Electrical Apprentice (1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th year), OR
- Willing to accept applicants looking to be indentured into the trade
- Previous electrical construction and/or maintenance experience working within the Industrial Oil & Gas sector would be considered an asset
- Candidates must have valid Energy Safety Canada H2S Alive, Standard First Aid (Level A or C with CPR/AED)
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license and clean driving record
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must have a flexible work schedule – shift work, overtime, weekends, and travel
We provide an attractive compensation package that includes competitive wages, benefits and much more. Spider Electric believes in succession planning to promote employee career advancement.
Company Paid Benefits:
- Dental care
- Supplemental Health
- Vision care
- 10-hour shift plus required overtime
- Some weekend work
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
- Holiday pay
- Industrial and Oil & Gas experience preferred
- Driver’s License (required)
We strive every day to learn, assess and implement the newest technologies and best practices, while honoring our history of providing reliable and quality electrical services as we have for over 20 years.
Our commitment to our employees is second to none; we want them to know they are working for a business that puts its employees first and looks out for their best interests.
Great company to work at. Always kept a guy busy with good benefits. They challenged guys to be better and to quickly excel in there careers. Would recommend this company to anyone that truly want to know how a company is ran and truly takes care of there guys.