Spider Electric Ltd. puts our employees first and looks out for their best interests.
Over 80% of apprentices with Spider Electric became ticketed Journeymen
No Available Positions Currently
Spider Electric is currently hiring Journeyman & Apprentice Electricians for projects located in Lethbridge, AB.
Spider Electric works on a variety of Commercial, Multi-family, Industrial, and Oil & Gas projects throughout Southern Alberta. As a successful applicant, you will have the opportunity to work on full-time, long-term projects with well-established and reputable clients.
- Journeyman Electrical certificate, OR
- Electrical Apprentice (1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th year), OR
- Willing to accept applicants looking to be indentured into the trade
- Previous electrical construction experience working within the Commercial / Multi-family sector would be considered an asset
- Valid Class 5 drivers license and clean driving record
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must have a flexible work schedule - shift work, overtime, weekends, and travel
We provide an attractive compensation package that includes competitive wages, benefits and much more. Spider Electric believes in succession planning to promote employee career advancement.Company Paid Benefits:
- Dental care
- Supplemental Health
- Vision care
- 10-hour shift plus required overtime
- Some weekend work
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
- Holiday pay
- Industrial and Oil & Gas experience preferred
- Driver's License (required)
If you are interested in a stable, long-term career growth opportunity, please submit your resume today!
"*" indicates required fields
We strive every day to learn, assess and implement the newest technologies and best practices while honoring our history of providing reliable, quality electrical services as we have for more than 20 years.
We are committed to providing good work for a fair price. Our focus of sustained growth will never come at the expense of the personal service our customers have come to know and expect and our commitment to our employees is second to none; we want them to know they are working for a business that puts its employees first and looks out for their best interests. Having over 80% of current employees gaining their Journeyman ticket here proves that!